· Watercolour paints and palette and watercolour brushes large and small.
· 300gm watercolour papers to create your collage work on with paint and glue. You may like to bring more small pieces of paper to work on, plus extra for trials. Bring as much as you think you will need for 5 days, you can also be adventurous with the base you work on.
· Computer paper - 50 sheets
· Mark making pens and pencils.
· Notebook and pen / pencil.
· PVA Aquadhere glue,
· Variety of different sized cheap bristle brushes for glueing.
· Small towel and paper towels for working with watercolour paints.
· Rags for glue clean up, plastic bag for a wet rag.
· Old newspapers or an old telephone book for glueing, and to keep work surfaces clean.
· Tall water jars x 2 for brushes.
· Apron or old shirt.
· Paper scissors large and small.
· Needle nose tweezers.
· Cutting board.
· Retractable blade knife.
· Awl or sharp compass (sharp implement)
· Masking tape.
· Different and Interesting papers … wall paper, wrapping paper, hand made papers, coloured papers, fancy papers, old envelopes, old sheet music, old maps, old photos, old calendars, scrap drawings, scrap prints, newspaper, magazines with photos, tear outs, old books, tissue paper, foil chocolate wrappers, brown paper and corrugated cardboard.
· Bits of fabric and fabric scissors ( if you are a sewer ) optional
· Interesting threads … different colours or your favourite colours plus different size chenille needles for sewing through work surface ( if you are a sewer ) optional
· I am happy to talk with students on the phone 07 4945 1326.