I would ask you to not swap other materials for those specified please.
Our work will require two specific materials (black Quink and a pad of Primeart canvas sheets) I can supply these for a small cost ($20 paid at the start of the course) as they are not commonly available.
- · Floor Easel, if you have one
- · A3 drawing pad
- · 40 x 60 cm drawing board
- · HB and 2B pencils, eraser, ruler
- · Black Quink – no substitutes please (newsagents) Can be supplied $12: bottle?
- · Book of 10 canvas A4 sheets ‘Prime Art’ brand – no substitutes please. These are only available from one Sydney shop so I will bring a good supply ($8: 10 sheet book)
- · Scotch sharp edge masking tape
- · a thick piece of unbending A4 cardboard, eg the back of a drawing pad
- · watercolour paints: transparent yellow (aureolin or quinacridone gold)
- · a small palette with several wells
- · watercolour brush – bigger than size 12
- · large mop brush (very soft)
- · several very small containers for ink, paint and water, with lids.
- · 8 litre bucket
- · a very old towel – will get stained
Please email Suzi on firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the requirements for this course.
HANDY: but NOT necessary (Just bring if you have them already)
· Watercolour: a red (alizarin crimson) a blue (french ultramarine or cobalt) burnt sienna
· ink pen with a nib that has a well in it
· multi-welled water container
· masking tape
· tissues/paper towel
· cotton drop sheet
· your own mug for tea/coffee