Skill Level Required: Suitable for advanced amateur photographers.
If you are not comfortable with using a DSLR camera, this is not the course for you and basic knowledge of aperture, shutter speed and ISO is essential
Fitness Level / Difficulty: Easy /Moderate. Some guided and self-paced walking and photographing on-site will be required.
Equipment / Clothing Required:
- DSLR or Camera or equivalent. Film format cameras are absolutely encouraged but in order to give daily critiquing, a DSLR or equivalent will be required. We’d love to see what you can come up with other formats as well as smartphones! Please bring along your tools of choice and shoot them all.
- Sturdy, comfortable walking shoes
- An umbrella and suitable clothing for wet and dry weather conditions
- You will be required to upload daily challenge images to a private Facebook group for critiquing so access to a laptop, personal PC or other device is required.
- Facebook account to participate in group discussions and image sharing
Handy but not essential
- Smart phone. This will enable participants to take photos and submit to Camp Creative in real-time and be showcased on Instagram throughout the week.
- Instagram account