If students wish to and have time to make more than what the materials costs include the tutor will bring extra materials which students can purchase.
Students are encouraged to bring the following which they may include in their work if suitable:
• Mixed media pieces such as old bits of jewellery, small magnets, and postage stamps, found objects such as small flat stones, greeting cards or card stock for cutting up.
• Beads which you may like to use with the beads you make during class
Materials and tools the tutor will bring for students to use
• Polymer clay, tools (knives, rollers, extruders, hole piercers, mats to work on etc)
• Seed beads, pearls, seeds and variety of my hand made glass beads
• Stringing materials, crimps, ear wires, bails, brooch backs, silver wire
• Pliers, cutters, crimpers and other tools
• Silver wire for students to make their own necklace clasps and ear wires
• Photo frames, parfait spoons, paint, varnish and glue, brushes
• Small selection of mixed media items for frames
• A container to take your amazing work home in
If you wish to bring your own tools please mark them with your name.
Material cost of $65 is payable to the tutor on the first day. Please contact Andrea on firstname.lastname@example.org for more info.