What to bring
• Camera – This can be a DSLR, a Point and Shoot or even a smartphone.
• Laptop or iPad – There will be some small points on editing but it is not essential to bring these as the focus is on taking better pictures from the beginning, not fixing bad ones!
• A USB stick ( at least 8gb) or portable hard drive.
• A set of old white or light coloured clothes
• Dressup accessories – not necessary as most will be provided but if you have some fun items, bring them along.
Students can also have unmounted A3 photos produced for a fee of $5 per photo'.
You will need to bring an extra $20 dollars for the HARAJUKU themed day and old white clothes for the Indian Holi inspired shoot. (it will be messy so nothing you want to keep)
An extra $20 to cover bus transport to and from Urunga & Dorrigo.