- Watercolour paints, palette and watercolour brushes large and small.
- 300gm watercolour papers to create your collage work on with paint and glue. You may like to bring more small pieces of paper to work on, plus extra for trials. Bring as much as you think you will need for five days, and you can also be adventurous with the base you work on.
- A4 paper - 50 sheets
- Mark making pens and pencils
- Notebook and pen/pencil
- PVA Aquadhere glue
- Variety of different sized cheap bristle brushes for gluing
- Small towel and paper towels for working with watercolour paints.
- Rags for glue clean up, plastic bag for a wet rag.
- Old newspapers or an old telephone book for gluing, and to keep work surfaces clean.
- Two tall water jars for brushes
- Apron or old shirt
- Paper scissors large and small
- Needle nose tweezers
- Cutting board
- Retractable blade knife
- Awl or sharp compass (sharp implement)
- Masking tape
If you are a sewer: bits of fabric and fabric scissors, interesting threads in various colours plus different size chenille needles for sewing through work surfaces.
Different and interesting papers: wallpaper, wrapping paper, handmade papers, coloured papers, fancy papers, old envelopes, old sheet music, old maps, old photos, old calendars, scrap drawings, scrap prints, newspaper, magazines with photos, tear outs, old books, tissue paper, foil chocolate wrappers, brown paper and corrugated cardboard.
Denise is happy to talk with students on the phone 07 4945 1326.
All materials can be purchased locally. Contact Gail Cardow from Island Art Shop & Studio on 02 66556822 to place your order before the Camp. Gail also delivers each day of the camp.
You can also email Gail at firstname.lastname@example.org or via her Facebook page