Want to get creative - but have a relaxing holiday at the same time?
We've got seventeen half-day courses that run mornings or afternoons - so you can get out and visit the beach or go up the mountain for an afternoon swim in a waterfall ... and still get to enjoy the pleasure of a creative holiday!
Camp half-day courses run either 9.00 am to 12.00 pm or 1.00 pm to 4.00 pm each day for five days.
It's a great way to have a creative holiday, but also have some downtime and a chance to explore the beautiful Bellingen Shire.
Half-Day Courses 2020
- Sustainable Sewing
- Frame Your Art - Morning
- Frame Your Art - Afternoon
- Start Sewing
- Fibre Art Coiled Basketry
- Hook and Yarn - Modern Crochet
- Da Yan Wild Goose Qigong
- Inner Wisdom - Tarot & Numerology
- Holistic Nutrition & Medicinal Cooking
- Mindfulness & the Art of Zen Shiatsu
- Blues Slide Guitar
- Walton's Wizards Advanced Woodwind - Morning
- Harmonica for Beginners
- Blues Harmonica
- Event Photography - People and Place