Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the sales of course enrolment (“Course Enrolment”) and attendance at ‘Camp Creative’ (the “Camp”) operated by Camp Creative Inc (ABN 23 162 507 663) (the “Camp Creative”).
By purchasing or otherwise using a course enrolment to attend the Camp, you (“you” or the “attendee”) agree to be legally bound by these Terms and Conditions, just as if you had signed a written agreement containing these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you should not purchase or accept an Enrolment for the Camp or attend the Camp. The Camp reserves its rights to alter the Terms and Conditions at any time without notice, and it is your duty to check the website or at the Camp for posted changes.
Camp Creative is a community-based not-for-profit event. We understand the potential for unforeseen life circumstances, but as cancellations can cause problems for both students & tutors, the Camp is obliged to pay tutor fees regardless of your attendance, therefore the following policy is strictly followed.
IF YOU CANCEL (FOR ANY REASON)
- All cancellation requests must be notified in writing to the Camp Creative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Camp Creative cannot be held responsible for any changes in personal commitments or work commitments once a course is booked.
- If you cannot attend for a medical condition (illness, injury, ongoing condition), a dated medical certificate is compulsory and can be provided either on paper or scanned and emailed to email@example.com
- Full refunds of course enrolment fees for compassionate grounds (at the price you purchased it) are only available for cancellations made prior to 30 November 2023. This date is set, so that we can fill your place in the course.
- For compassionate refunds after 30 November 2023, the cost of your course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it), minus booking fees (including GST) will be refunded.
- If you wish to cancel for reasons other than compassionate grounds prior to November 30 2023, we can refund the cost of your course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it, including GST), subject to the Refund Policy below. After December 15 2023, no refunds are available.
- There are no refunds of Welcome Dinner bookings after 15 December 2023.
- Non-attendance at the Camp due to illness or for personal or professional reasons does not provide the right to a refund.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to the Camp Creative Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all refunds will incur a fee.
Camp Creative pays fees both when you place your order and when we process a refund. Unfortunately we now have to pass these costs on.
The fee incurred will be taken out of your refund when processed.
Fee for 1 course $50
Fee for 2 courses $75
Fee for 3 courses $90
Fee for 4+ courses $100
(half day and kids/teens courses will be half of these amounts)
TRANSFER & SUBSTITUTION REQUESTS
You are able to transfer your course to another person, if you are unable to attend. You should contact Camp Creative (email@example.com) to seek approval and confirmation that the nominated person is able to do the course, i.e. is old enough or has any pre-required skills needed to do the course (if needed). You will need to provide contact details for the nominated person so that they can receive all Camp information emailed to participants.
CHANGING TO A DIFFERENT COURSE
Requests to transfer to other Camp courses are allowable space permitting and if you meet the course requirements. This is also subject to the availability on the course you want to change to. You are able to do this yourself via our website. Please click here if you are using a computer and here if you are using a mobile.
IF A COURSE IS CANCELLED
Camp Creative courses are costed according to the minimum number of participants required to go ahead. If a course does not reach these numbers, the course may be cancelled. If cancellation occurs, you will be offered the following:
- Opportunity to change course selection
- A full refund of course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it)
Course cancellation is advised as soon as possible. However, please note that Camp Creative is not responsible for additional expenses incurred, such as airfares or accommodation.
For payments made by credit card (via the website, over the phone & in person) that have attracted fees, refunds will be made in full after deducting any fees that Camp Creative has had to bear.
WEATHER & FORCE MAJEURE
Camp Creative reserves its rights to cancel the Camp at any time due to a Force Majeure Event, which in Camp Creative’s sole discretion makes it logistically impossible to continue to operate the Camp. “Force Majeure Event” shall mean anything outside of Camp Creative’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, fire, bad weather, damage to Camp venues caused by bad weather, rain, flood, drought, storm, lightning, act of god, pandemic, explosion, sabotage, accident, labour dispute, council or police rulings or war.
In the event Camp Creative cancels the Camp prior to its commencement in accordance with its rights under the paragraph above, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you shall only be entitled to a refund of the value of the course enrolment fee (at the price you purchased it). However, please note that Camp Creative is not responsible for additional expenses incurred, such as airfares or accommodation. If an event such as this occurs, you may also choose to take a course credit for the next Camp Creative.
In the event Camp Creative cancels the Camp during the Camp period (8.00 am Monday 8 January 2024 to 4.00 pm Friday 12 January 2024) to in accordance with its rights under the paragraph above, you hereby agree and acknowledge that you should be entitled to a refund of the cost of your course enrolment fees (at the price you purchased it), minus 30% (including GST).