Advertising opportunities

Camper's Guide bookings now open

Camp Creative offers multiple opportunities to promote your service or business directly to Campers, tourists and the region.

This publication is given to all of our 1100+ students on their first day of camp. With reports showing that only around 20% of our students are from our Shire, that means the other 80% will be keen to find new places to shop and grab a bite to eat.

Aside from information about Camp Creative, the 2024 Guide will include:

Bellingen dining guide

Town maps

Ads from local businesses

Shire ‘things to do’ guide

Previous Publications

Click here to see the Camper’s Guide from 2020

Previous Publications

Click here to see the Camper’s Guide from 2023

Discounts & Deals Coupons - NEW​

Do you have an exclusive deal or coupon for Camper’s?

Make sure you let us know the details in the form below.

We will add these into the Camper’s Guide!

2024 Rates

TypeRateSize (W x H)
1/4 page - vertical $120 incl GST58 x 85 mm
1/2 page - vertical $160 incl GST58 x 175 mm
1/2 page - horizontal$175 incl GST120 x 85 mm

All artwork must be provided by 24th November 2023.

Please email artwork to:

We can provide invoices for payment, just let us know via email.

Alternatively, you can bank deposit here:

Camp Creative Inc.

BSB 533000

Account 32861249

2024 Ad Deadlines

Artwork needs to be submitted to by 

24 November 2023

Ad Artwork

Advertisements/artwork should be supplied as print-ready files in one of the following formats:


All ads will be full colour
Please note that we do not design artwork for ads.

All ads must be provided in a
print-ready format.

Camp Creative reserves the right to position advertisements
at its discretion and to reject any artwork that it deems unsuitable.

Booking Form